Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Angel

I am as happy as a bird for her,
And will be as beautiful as an angel,
I wonder who started the hard math that is the angle,
I hear a laugh that is gone as yesterday's song bird,
I see a face that is quiet but always heard,
I want to runaway and cry,
But that just wouldn't be right,
I am as happy as a singing bird for her and will be as beautiful as an angel.

I pretend my smile inside did not die,
I feel her watching eye,
I touch her missing memory,
I worry she is being filed away with an Emory,
I cry every time I remember she's not there,
I am as happy as a singing bird for her ans will be as beautiful as an angel
I understand I can never again feel her hair,
She is waiting, standing there,
I dream she is whispering in my ear,
I try to make is so they won't see my tear,
I hope my heart won't rip and tear,
I am as happy as a singing bird for her and will be as beautiful as an angel.
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment