Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Don't want to hear it

I wrote this one just now. I like it, but it seems like it needs something...Let me know what Y'all think.
Whispering to me like a dark cloud,
I force myself to drown you out,
Just trying to so hard to forget,
Ignoring all the painful regrets,
Looking down at my empty hand,
I remember that party all covered in sand,
Pen splattering ink,
Water drizzling in the sink,
I remember what used to be,
Seeing you standing here before me,
Is ripping me in half,
Being forced to choose a path,
I want to hold you,
Even though I feel the urge to run from you too,
You're face is causing me so much pain,
Your scent is driving me insane,
Shadow in the dark,
Creeping along into my innocent heart,
Waiting to drown,
Like falling into the ground,
So much misery,
As you completely over load my sensory,
Quietly contemplating,
Holding myself back from running,
You attempt to tell me your story,
Insisting that you're so very sorry,
I'm so incredibly dismayed,
So very misplaced,
Wherever we go girls shoot me dirty looks,
You hate hiding in all the nooks,
Even though it's where you're miserable,
It is where I'm the most comfortable,
So baby, why can't you seem to see,
You're the wrong one for me?
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment