Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A guy

I want a guy who plays guitar,
With a smile that'll stop my heart,
I want a guy who will love me for who I am,
Who loves to just hold me to him,
I want a guy who's favorite color's green,
A guy that doesn't care I am not lean,
I want a guy who's got these beautiful blue eyes,
A guy who's warmth makes my pulse rise,
I want a guy who will just listen,
A guy willing to go on a mission,
I want a guy who will hold me tight,
A guy with that sweet inner light,
I want a guy who walks like the rain,
Who understands my secret pains,
I want a guy who does not care what everyone else sees,
A guy who loves me just because I am me,
I want a guy who shines like the sun,
A guy who will never run,
I want a guy who will call me beautiful,
With the heart of a poet, oh so wonderful,
I want a guy who will stay on the phone,
Whispering to me his heart's poem,
I want a guy who'll make me smile,
A guy who's words flow like the Nile,
I want a guy with the voice of an angel,
Who thinks I'm pretty from every angle,
I want a guy who knows I can't be tamed,
One who would never be ashamed,
I want to find my soul mate,
Filter through all the anger, all the hate,
So come home to me today,
Come home to stay
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment