Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Broken

 Wrote this about a huge trouble in my life, but it was all for the best. You can ask questions this time, but just this time. ;)

I'm broken,
Listening to your tears fall like gems to the floor,
It was not my intent to hurt you,
I'm shaken,
Wishing I could get rid of this pain filling me to the core,
I wish there was a way to tell you what I say is not true,
I'm sick of knowing all too well this pain,
I hate feeling like a monster unleashed,
You don't know what is going on in my insides,
Am I doing this all in vein?
All I wanted was for you to be released,
Your warmth in my heart still resides,
I only had you in my heart,
But I had to let you slip through my hands,
And set you free,
The taste lingering in my mouth is so tart,
I never wanted to let you go due to the world's demands,
I just hope you'll learn not to hate me,
I will love you all my life my sweet Corey,
I know you may think differently,
I only wish you one thing from this whole mess,
I wish that your future will become swallowed by happiness,
You were my world,
But it is time for that all to unfurl,
I send to you all my love,
And pray you'll listen to the guidance from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment