Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm sorry

 I wrote this today. Not sure what to think of it. I sorta like it, but at the same time is it lame. Let me know. =)


I spilled your blood,
Left you to drown in it,
Now your tears are sweeping the world into a flood,
Not enough space in the world for your pain to fit,
You should have known by now,
I am too free to let you fly with me,
You already know the why but not the how,
This heart can't be unlocked without a key,
Now your bleeding heart is coming back from the dead,
All the shattered pieces sharp as glass,
There's a few things I wish I had said,
But I had to runaway so fast,
Now you're falling through the cracks,
Trying to dig your way out of that hole,
Just trying to find your way back,
But my harshness is taking its tole,
I feel sorry for the pain I seem to cause,
I just wanted to let it be known,
That we all have our flaws,
And I was too coarse on the phone,
I know that these are not the three words you wanted to hear,
But I am sorry,
You are too sweet to dare shed a tear,
I am not worth your worry,
One day you'll find that girl,
The one who takes away your breath,
She'll become your whole world,
The one you'll love long after death,
So just let me go,
So I may find the one for me,
When you meet her I can assure you you'll know,
I think this is the way it has always been meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment