I dance the dance of my heart.
A dance that no one else is willing to dance with me,
It is as if they are afraid of the way I move,
Knowing they can't keep up,
Or stay in step with the beat,
No they can't take the pressure,
Nor the heat.
I dance this dance alone,
With feet flowing like a river,
Knowing they can't keep up,
Or stay in step with the beat,
No they can't take the pressure,
Nor the heat.
I dance this dance alone,
With feet flowing like a river,
And tears flowing just the same,
It is amazing that I am the only one who can do this,
and Suddenly another steps up to the plate,
He sweeps me off my feet,
Dancing perfectly to the beat,
Moving in such a way I can't breathe,
He wraps me up in his arms like a blanket,
Warming me just the same,
I know he is the right one,
Just by the way his breath drives me insane.
It is amazing how he knows this song,
Yet it has never been written down,
Nor played by anyone else,
I can't stand to look away from that face,
It is pulling me to him,
Holding me in my place,
We flow through the room
Like dust in the air
Moving, and sweeping as the grass in the wind
The smell of him is intoxicating,
Making is harder to breathe,
Yet it would be a crime not to let it flow through my nostrils,
The passion of the dance makes it impossible to stop,
Like asking the ocean to be silent,
I know this dance, for it comes from my heart,
And I ask him how he knows it, his answer is the same,
So I have finally found my dancing partner,
The world is about to change.
It is amazing that I am the only one who can do this,
and Suddenly another steps up to the plate,
He sweeps me off my feet,
Dancing perfectly to the beat,
Moving in such a way I can't breathe,
He wraps me up in his arms like a blanket,
Warming me just the same,
I know he is the right one,
Just by the way his breath drives me insane.
It is amazing how he knows this song,
Yet it has never been written down,
Nor played by anyone else,
I can't stand to look away from that face,
It is pulling me to him,
Holding me in my place,
We flow through the room
Like dust in the air
Moving, and sweeping as the grass in the wind
The smell of him is intoxicating,
Making is harder to breathe,
Yet it would be a crime not to let it flow through my nostrils,
The passion of the dance makes it impossible to stop,
Like asking the ocean to be silent,
I know this dance, for it comes from my heart,
And I ask him how he knows it, his answer is the same,
So I have finally found my dancing partner,
The world is about to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment