Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whisper in the Night

I love this poem. It is in my top three favorites. I wrote this about me. It was an assignment in class and the teacher pulled me aside to tell me that it was one of her favorites if not her favorite. =) Let me know what you think.

 I am the only me,

I am a shadow of heart,
I am she healed scar that never goes away,
I am a bleeding cry

I am the song of tears,
I am a painful beauty,
I am a leaking pain

I am a whisper in the night,
I am a voice rarely understood,
I am a faceless figure

I am the moon in the sky,
I am the light of the night,
But I am always out of reach, yet always in sight

I am the only me

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment