Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unknown

Unless you've lived my life,
Don't judge me, 
You never have, never will know every detail about me,
How can you judge my actions,
If you've got no idea what they are?
How can you say you know me,
When really, your vision is off so far,
I am not someone you can push around,
I am not just another face in the crowed, 
I am not willing to give up what I believe,
Just because you wish me to retreat

I am not a voice to go unspoken,
I am not a name to stay unknown,
I am a writer of passion,
of art,
I know you think what you want,
I know you're just trying to listen to my heart,
But really, who are you to know what that is for me,
When you have yet to hear its story?

I do not write these words,
They write me,
I am not just another suffering artist,
To be forgotten and pitied,
I have no category other than that of my own,
I live in no other world than the one I call home,
There is no pain here, 
There is no fear,
I am just writing these words,
As I see them so clear

You are not one to know me,
Therefor you are not the one to own me,
You don't see the things I do,
You only see what you look for,
So open your eyes to see this world anew,
Look for that of the good,
Such as the waves coming to crash on the shore,
And the little creatures so misunderstood

The world is what you want it to be,
Though it has a bloody history,
It can be remade,
It can be reshaped,
This life is not to be endured,
It is to be celebrated,
It is to be ensured,
That you may make the choices you wish,
That you are a witness

Don't let your feelings go unspoken,
For it is to your dreams I may listen,
I may show you visions of strife,
That you may live your own life,
So do as I do for you,
And finally let live what I think to be true,
Do not hate what I see,
Instead listen to my story,
It is then that you shall know, 
Where it is I work so hard to go
Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

1 comment:

  1. I submitted this to a contest. Not sure it was the smartest thing...but I did it.

    ReplyDelete