Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Peaceful Goodbye

Don't ask who I wrote this about. Just know it came from the soul. =)

I want to hold you,
I want to whisper all my secrets in your ear,
I want to keep you here

Have I told you that I love you?
Have I shown you that it is my heart to you I trade?
Have I told you all the promises to myself I’ve made?

I promise to keep my love true,
I promise to never forget you,
I promise to never stop loving you

I wish I could tell you all this,
I wish you were here to see my tears,
I wish you could make them disappear

Would you tell me it will all be okay?
Would you understand?
Would you hush me and take my hand?



I remember the day you said goodbye,
I remember I was not the only one to hurt,
I remember hearing you cry

And to with a lot of pain,
And a big lie,
I wish you a peaceful goodbye



Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011













No comments:

Post a Comment