Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

School

I wrote this for and assignment eighth grade year. I like it but it is kind of dark. Tell me what you think.

I hear their whispers,
I know they loath me,
I wonder if they know about my sister

I know they see me crying,
I know they don’t understand,
I know they have no idea I am internally hiding

Do they even care?
Do they even see?
Do they know how unfair,
This is to me?

I want to run,
I want to disappear,
I want to never again have to face the sun

They are so oblivious,
They are so innocent,
They cannot even see the obvious

Time for them to open their eyes,
And to see my true insides.



Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment