Your eyes are stars,
Your heart is far as Mars,
Your smile is there but easily hidden,
Your hands are silken linen,
You can do anything,
You can own the world, you could own everything,
You could take to the sky,
Spread your wings and fly,
Yet here you are still on the ground,
You wish you would never touch back down,
Your eyes are a colorless shade,
My faith in you will never fade,
My knowledge of your heart would surprise you,
It's full and beating to drum so new,
I know everything there is to know about your soul,
You think the world is cold,
Yet you walk in its heat, oh so warm,
Your perseverance is as strong as a thunderstorm,
Rattling in our bones,
Making its self known,
You're the master of this game,
Yet your master is pain,
How could you let it take you down?
Why would you let it be your master, the one to wear the crown?
You're the pioneer crossing the planes,
You're the engineer laying tracks for the trains,
Stronger than hurt,
Although your face may be marred with sweat and dirt,
You shine with vigor and vitality,
Fighting for what you want with lethality,
You are solid iron and steel,
Yet I wish I could help you to heal,
You don't see your beauty,
So what if you're heart is heavy?
You sparkle without any light,
You breathe that spark into everyone's life,
Making the world a brighter place,
This is why you're the one I chase
Your heart is far as Mars,
Your smile is there but easily hidden,
Your hands are silken linen,
You can do anything,
You can own the world, you could own everything,
You could take to the sky,
Spread your wings and fly,
Yet here you are still on the ground,
You wish you would never touch back down,
Your eyes are a colorless shade,
My faith in you will never fade,
My knowledge of your heart would surprise you,
It's full and beating to drum so new,
I know everything there is to know about your soul,
You think the world is cold,
Yet you walk in its heat, oh so warm,
Your perseverance is as strong as a thunderstorm,
Rattling in our bones,
Making its self known,
You're the master of this game,
Yet your master is pain,
How could you let it take you down?
Why would you let it be your master, the one to wear the crown?
You're the pioneer crossing the planes,
You're the engineer laying tracks for the trains,
Stronger than hurt,
Although your face may be marred with sweat and dirt,
You shine with vigor and vitality,
Fighting for what you want with lethality,
You are solid iron and steel,
Yet I wish I could help you to heal,
You don't see your beauty,
So what if you're heart is heavy?
You sparkle without any light,
You breathe that spark into everyone's life,
Making the world a brighter place,
This is why you're the one I chase
No comments:
Post a Comment