Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chasing me

Smiling and blinking at me,
Not knowing what this is supposed to be,
Yet you're still chasing me,
But for that you'll have to pay a fee,
I don't give my love so willingly,
I am a cruel captor,  yes,
But it is good for keeping my heart from making a mess,
I laugh as you try to pass my tests,
You fail even though you try your best,
Like drowning while digging for a treasure chest,
I am running as far as I can go,
I am not someone you will ever truly know,
Like an arrow leaving your bow,
Lost in the white of winter snow,
Speaking is something I barely allow,
I'm running,
Laughing that your trying,
Trying so hard to stay on beat with me although your heart is thundering,
You can't keep your charade from burning and crashing,
You're the dark and I'm the sun rays of the morning,
I will be the end of you,
Can't you see we will never be the perfect two?
You act like getting to know me is a big interview,
Really all I want is to know you for you,
I hate to see you so blind to the truth,
But you are not right for me,
Like trying to go back in history,
And write the end for a novelist's mystery,
You can't change the past's story,
If you want my love you'll have to find the key,
To the lock on my heart,
Some say I am too tart,
They say I'm too harsh,
But they don't understand me right from the start,
They watch you falling apart,
I can't give you my trust,
Because then I'd have to adjust,
Clean out my wounds and clear the dust,
That's something I want to avoid at all cost,
But to love you it is a must,
It is like watching a bird fly but never sing,
Like a bee unable to sting,
Why do you wish to be my king?
When you can have anything,
The world or the largest bling,
It is unnatural for you to fall so hard,
I may have a heart so strongly bard,
And always be on my guard,
But you get back up as if unmarred,
But you got burnt by the fire and now you're charred,
Wounded by my defenses,
But again you charge blind by the consequences,
So willing to pay any expense,
Do you really want a girl who's not dense,
Who is surrounded by a barbed fence?
I don't understand you,
But you've finally intrigued me, something so hard to do,
You're one of the few,
Making me want to know who,
Is  behind those eyes like morning dew,
One thing is for sure,
Baby, you've got nerve,
And for now I'm willing to take a chance,
And have patience,
To let myself love you,
Which is something I almost never allow myself to do

No comments:

Post a Comment