Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strong

Watching the stars fall,
As if heaven was crying glitter,
No longer able to stand so tall,
Feeling like a quitter,
Smelling the flooding rains,
Watching the world turn to zombies,
Walking around without minds,
Thinking they can take me,
Feeling sand between my toes,
Watching the birds fly,
Losing all my hopes,
Falling from the blue sky,
Laughing off her glare,
Putting on a show,
Wanting to turn into a wild mare,
Hating that they don't know,
Yet unable to tell,
All my mysteries,
And how I fell,
Unable to relay my history,
Tasting defeat,
Losing the game,
It seeps with bitter-sweet,
But so does all pain,
He may not get it,
He may not understand,
But he need not know every little bit,
The world has turned bland,
The sun is rising,
It is the perfect time of day,
Everyone is still sleeping,
And it feels like May,
I guess for now I will stay down,
I won't stay that way for long,
I will end up getting the last touchdown,
Because under all this emotion I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment