Shake your thang,
Talk so loud you start to scream,
Run so fast you can't be caught,
Laugh so hard you feel you'll pop,
Just let it all out,
No matter if you have any doubt,
Sing so loud you can't breathe,
Dance so long you can't feel your teeth,
Just do what it takes,
To make you feel okay,
And embrace life's new way,
And learn from this new day,
Because no matter what it is,
Your problem is also His,
And He can fix it,
Every little bit,
You have the right to smile,
Feel like you own the world for a little while,
You can be anyone you want,
No matter brunette or blonde,
Don't keep it all inside,
We don't want the real you to hide,
Let it all out,
Even if that means you shout,
We just want you happy,
Because of how much you mean to me,
You are special,
Some would even say you're an angel,
So stop feeling so sad,
And the world will be less bad
Night Fallen
So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment