Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Moving on

I thought it was jut the wind passing through,
But much to my surprise it was you,
Sending chills down my spin,
Letting me know it will be all right,

I cry everyday since you left Earth to escape,
Oh how your absence is filling me with such heartache,
I'm drowning our mamma in my tears,
Although time has passed into years.

I am missing you yet again today,
So very haunted by your smiling face,
You're reaching out and letting go,
 Working so hard to let me know,

You are there for me,
Even though it is just your picture I see,
You'd hold me in your arms,
You are so close, yet so very far,

The days have gotten dark,
And moving on is always hard,
But you  left me with your mark,
To be left forever in my heart,

So until we meet again,
I will be moving on to meet my end,
And at last we will be together,
To spend happily the rest of forever

I wrote this in memory of my sister, Julia Lea Robison, 1991-2008. RIP Jewel, we miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment