The sun has come out to say hello,
The hardest part of saying goodbye is letting go,
We will all have our own adventures,
And will see each other next year,
The spooning under the stars,
And the traveling to places so far,
The dancing under the moon,
And sleeping in until noon,
Summer is here,
She is whispering in our ear,
Telling us that no matter what we go through,
She will always come back to you,
We will learn a lot in these many fort nights,
Knowledge that will stay with us through out our lives,
Growing from Kitten and foul,
Into adults that can reach our goal,
We may come back home with more than a tan,
We will be young woman and man,
Suddenly seeing what life has in store for us,
Learning right from wrong, and love from lust,
Suddenly we find ourselves on the edge of the starting line,
Splitting from our peers and leaving some behind,
I am a butterfly coming out of my cocoon,
I am a bear hunting a raccoon,
Like the baby bird in the sky,
Just starting out in life,
Not knowing what is to come next,
But wanting to be the very best,
So for now I want to live life as it is,
And for tomorrow save me your warm kiss,
Your sweet love song,
And my poem, oh so long,
They say these are the best years,
But they are so full of our biggest fears,
So stay strong for your tomorrow,
Wherever it may go
Night Fallen
So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment