I wrote this when in the clutches of the dreaded writer's block. I like it. I think it is sort of nice to have different...material to write about. Love is starting to get old, but so is pain and anguish. Not sure what I'm going to write about from now on but I really want a change of genera. Ideas?? HELP ME OUT!!! Please post a comment on this and give me some inspiration. Love you!!
I can't seem to find any inspiration,
Seems like I'm close to designation,
Wanting so desperately,
For the world to see,
That I am a writer that will soon be known,
A girl whose heart has flown,
Soaring through the gray fluffy clouds,
Wanting my words to flow through the world's crowds,
Yet I'm stuck in a bucket of writer's block,
Glaring as time ticks away on the clock,
Listening to my own heart beat,
Feeling the sun's glistening heat,
The silence is going to drive me crazy,
Suddenly the room starts to get hazy,
And I sink through the boards,
Appearing in a bundle of cords,
A dragon of electronics swallowing the world,
Suddenly in the distance there is a girl,
She's floating in the air,
Skinny as a stick, yet strong as a bear,
She is here to save the day,
For the dragon has the world in dismay,
She swoops in and shatters its glass eye,
The crowd holds their breath as they watch her fly,
Hoping with all their hearts she will win,
This mysterious heroin,
Then I wake up to my empty room,
Sighing through the hazy gloom,
Grabbing my pen and paper,
And suddenly everyone will know the name of that superhero's creator
Seems like I'm close to designation,
Wanting so desperately,
For the world to see,
That I am a writer that will soon be known,
A girl whose heart has flown,
Soaring through the gray fluffy clouds,
Wanting my words to flow through the world's crowds,
Yet I'm stuck in a bucket of writer's block,
Glaring as time ticks away on the clock,
Listening to my own heart beat,
Feeling the sun's glistening heat,
The silence is going to drive me crazy,
Suddenly the room starts to get hazy,
And I sink through the boards,
Appearing in a bundle of cords,
A dragon of electronics swallowing the world,
Suddenly in the distance there is a girl,
She's floating in the air,
Skinny as a stick, yet strong as a bear,
She is here to save the day,
For the dragon has the world in dismay,
She swoops in and shatters its glass eye,
The crowd holds their breath as they watch her fly,
Hoping with all their hearts she will win,
This mysterious heroin,
Then I wake up to my empty room,
Sighing through the hazy gloom,
Grabbing my pen and paper,
And suddenly everyone will know the name of that superhero's creator
No comments:
Post a Comment