Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Different View

I made my choice,
you've made yours.
Why is it still here haunting me?
Why can't I just go to sleep?
When I'm with him I'm still thinking of you,
You're the thought in the back of my mind,
Twisting my insides,
If you were to come back you'd find,
That I am not the same girl you loved,
I am the one who broke your heart,
The one who you tore apart,
Silent as a giraffe,
I'm stuck following my own path,
Waiting and hoping for you to come to me,
To tell me what is done is done,
And it is all just history,
I want you to hurt me so much I can't breathe,
So I can have a reason to let you walk away from me,
No matter how hard and fast I run,
You always end up catching up,
Always there melting my insides,
Time to find a mop,
I'm sick of trying to hide,
Behind all that is going on deep within,
Eyes of steel,
Heart of stone,
I'm left sinking,
In this dark gloom all alone,
Knowing you never cared,
Knowing your not going to be there,
To listen to my painful moan,
I'm suffering from your absence,
Left in the dark with no light switch in sight,
Knocking me off balance,
Left with no air in my lungs,
Like a hit and run,
When I'm thinking of you I can't stop shaking,
Looking at the phone debating,
What I should do,
What I should say,
Then I remember that you chose this,
You ran so far away,
Now I'm deaf from silence,
Now I'm blind from the sullen dark,
Contemplating violence,
To just end it all,
And be rid of you,
To watch you fall,
In my heart I know you knew,
That I gave my self over to the only one I loved,
And that only one was you,
Drowning in tears,
Shaking in fear,
That I'll see your face on the street,
Like a person playing ghost under a white sheet,
For now I'm left broken,
Waiting for one who will help me to again feel emotion,
I will love you always,
I'm left here heartless because I gave it to you,
Left here seeing the world sideways,
And seeing it all with a different view

No comments:

Post a Comment