Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Simplicity of what used to be

It's just a dream,
I'm not even sure what it means,
But every time I close my eyes I see you with me,
The way I wish it to be,
I know by the way you're so cold it will never happen,
I'll always be left waitin,
For the day I catch your eye,
Somehow you make me shy,
Make me blush,
It may be just a stupid crush,
But I want to know your emotion,
These feeling crash through me like an ocean,
I'm missing the simplicity,
Of all that used to be,
I just want you to confirm how you feel,
But your eyes are cold hard steel,
That look you give me makes no sense,
It hardly gives me any confidence,
The moon looks down on me,
I know I'll never be as pretty as she,
But she tells me I'm not alone,
Not the only girl holding back a moan,
Wanting to escape from this misery,
Wanting to confirm you'll never love me,
You walk away without looking back,
I hear my heart crack,
Pain shooting through my veins,
Driving me insane,
Hurting like my soul has burst into fire,
Feeling my insides turn to barbed wire,
Wanting to scream but finding no voice,
Walking this path, having no choice,
I thought you could save me from myself,
Thought you'd be good for my health,
You told me you wanted to know the real me,
But that remark stung like the venom of a bee,
You told me you wanted to be my friend,
But I have so much to amend,
I don't feel worthy to talk to you,
Drowning in the world like you know I do,
Missing the simplicity,
Of all that used to be,
I'm shaking with your knowledge of the truth,
Wondering how you'll react and what you'll do,
Feet hitting the ground,
Echoing through the world with a haunting resound,
Your cold hand reaches into me,
Ripping my hidden heart right out of my body,
Bringing it to the surface for all to look upon,
Feeling as helpless as a newborn fawn,
Darting looks from across the room,
Left feeling trapped in a tomb,
Missing the simplicity,
Of all that used to be,
Wanting to run from life,
Feeling its gaze stab into me like a knife,
I hate feeling so vulnerable,
At this openness that is almost unbearable,
Wishing for you just to tell me,
What you want this situation to turn out to be,
So just open your mouth,
Let it out,
And tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment