Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trying to bring me down

Moving through me like a river,
You flow in my veins like ice,
Making me shiver and cry,
Your harsh words cut me like a blade,
They are meant to bring me down,
But really, all they are is sound,
I am too smart to let them touch me,
I am too pretty to listen to you call me ugly,
I am too strong to let them leave a mark,
I am too accepting of myself to let them drag me into the dark,
You may call me what you wish,
You may attempt to get me to hurt,
You may try to get me to feel like dirt,
But who are you?
You can't see what actually hurts me,
You hate that no one will love you like I love he,
Why do you even try?
Can't you see that I am simply amazing?
That is what makes it so entertaining,
To watch you fumble and fall,
At trying to make me feel so small,
I am okay with who I really am.
I love you no matter what you say,
Because that will last for only today,
You try to bring me down because really you are the one hurting,
I will try my best to help you,
Because no matter what you do,
I still care about you,
I am a bird at wing,
I am a cloud in the sky,
I am not going to stop until the moment I die,
Life is too short to spend it in sorrow,
And no matter what you say, the sun will always rise tomorrow,
A day without a smile,
Is a day without life,
Because a smile is the sun, and without it you are living in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment