Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Night sky star

Heart thudding,
Mind shuddering,
Thinking of the world's conclusion,
Not living up to their expectation and illusion,
I am not perfect,
Nor do I care what image I reflect,
Who are they to say that I should be the sun's bright day?
When I am so comfortable shrouded in the night,
I am withstanding an unbeatable fight,
Clinging to what is left of me,
Pretending to be what they want to see,
Lost in a sea of injustice,
Unable to finally discover solace or bliss,
Feeling like I have set out on a journey with no start,
Feeling like I am running from the genius of my heart,
Trying to forget the pain of their words,
Trying to ignore all that I have so unwillingly heard,
I always pretend like I don't care what they say,
Pretending like I allow to come what may,
I want to speak out,
With a thundering voice so loud,
Want to tell them of the scars that mar me,
That I will never be who they want me to be,
But I have found telling them is pointless,
For they suffer from deafness,
They can't hear what I have to say,
Because they are too caught up in their own ways,
I hope they get to taste their own medicine,
So they will see that they will never win,
So instead of screaming to the deaf and stupid,
I will continue to control the emotions I have thus far so well hid,
For I am not inferior to them in the slightest,
I am the greatest of my very best,
I am amazing simply because I choose so,
That is something that the unintelligent will never know,
They cannot see,
You are who and what you choose to be,
So one day I will be heroin,
And they will be the suffering victim,
They will see that no matter that they may have said,
I will do my best to keep them from falling dead,
Because they obviously have so much to learn,
And that is knowledge they will have to earn,
Today they are blind to my beauty,
Tomorrow they will pretend like they always knew me,
For I will be a glittering star,
One that can fall so hard,
But is too strong to lose her grip,
On the night sky's glowing tip,
Too strong to let them shake me down,
And they will forever be left to roam the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment