Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The wild

Looking up at a thousand stars,
Amazed at just how many there are,
They shine so bright,
Like fireflies on this summer night,
Taking my breath away,
Wishing to keep the sun at bay,
I smell the fire's musky smoke,
And the lake where we soak,
Tonight is mine,
But I seem unable to keep track of time,
Lost in this world of green,
Like no other I have ever seen,
Smelling pine in the air,
And seeing the giant grizzly bear,
Running with bare feet,
Catching and killing just so I can eat,
This summer seems like magic,
To lose this would be oh, so tragic,
Running with the wolf pack,
Never turning around or even looking back,
Feeling so one with the wild,
Living with mother nature as her child,
I am the leaf on the wind,
I am the fox getting skinned,
Never too close yet never far,
Like a forgotten scar,
Living and breathing,
Never forgetting all of life's meaning,
Like the fallen baby bird,
Or the fawn unable to find its herd,
Leaving footprints in the mud,
Shedding the rabbits red blood,
Catching the wild fowl,
And listening to the wolf howl,
Always looked down upon by the moon,
Like the river always in tune,
The wind pushing through the trees,
And the birds stealing their seeds,
Never losing my worn path,
Yet always seeming to keep on track,
This is the story of the season,
This is the meaning of life's reason,
To take flight from this binding ground,
And never touching back down,
I have finally found the meaning of being free,
Something you, in your office, will never see,
For its secrets are hidden in the rabbits burrow,
Something you can find if you are through,
The secret is written in the stars,
Something you can feel in your heart,
Just let the wild sing,
And in your ears to ring,
For this is my home of yellow and blue,
Something I am hoping will soon find you

No comments:

Post a Comment