Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Living today

Today I sit and think about the past,
Flooded with blurred memories,
Missing moments that have long come and gone,
Wishing I could step back in time,
And remember the warmth of you,
Yesterday I dreamed only of the future,
Looking forward to what can be and not what it,
I ignored the life going on around me,
Now I regret not paying attention,
Wanting to step through time's window,
And try it all again,
Fortunately God gave life no rewind button,
I can now focus on today,
Live in every moment like it was meant to ve,
Like every moment is tailored specially for me,
Tomorrow I will live in the light,
Ignore the tender emrcy of God not more,
I am at home in the moment,
And I can travel briefly to the past,
But I will no longer live there,
I am now living to make things last,
I am living to do thy Lord's will,
For that I am thankful,
For that I am humble,
Because I know it will help me to see Him again

No comments:

Post a Comment