Today I fell in love with a falling star,
He hurt me when he fell into my heart so hard,
Dropping into my life like a hook on an anchor,
Filling me with so much love my heart is in danger,
I became lost in his eyes,
Not questioning that he fell from the skies,
No need to play the flirting game,
Not caring about from where he came,
He is an angel to me,
And isn't that what love should be?
He likes me for what is on the inside,
He's teaching me there is no reason to hide,
No I do not think he is the one for me,
But it is far too soon to see,
I live for this moment with him in my heart,
Not seeing an end but loving the start,
Yes, I fell in love with a falling star,
I have fallen for him so very hard,
He brings a smile to my face,
I love the way he can keep up with my pace,
The way he makes me feel,
Please let this all be real,
No tears today in my eyes,
As I watch him return to the blue skies,
Having learned a memorable lesson,
Thanking God for such a blessin',
He will always be my fallen star,
But now it is time for him to return to the place so far,
He belongs next to Mother moon,
Can't wait to see him again real soon,
Goodbye for now my fallen star,
Here I keep my heart for you saved in a glass jar,
Until the day you come again to see me,
You, and only you still hold my heart's key
Night Fallen
So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment