Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dive

My soul and my eyes are the lyrics,
Holding me to the new,
Forgetting the old,
Missing all the hysterics,
Warming the cold,
If I open up and sing to you,
Would you sing with me?
Or ignore the truth?
I'm the problem,
I'm the solution,
You're the plot,
Hidden in the rising action,
If I danced on the rooftops,
And then learned to fly,
Would you try to stop me,
From taking the dive?
If I sung my glory to the moon,
What do you think she'd do?
I'm in the ocean spray,
The blowing wind whipping across your face,
Reminding you of the old days,
Tonight you're nothing without me,
So I'll dance on the rooftops,
I'll learn to fly,
All I ask is that you let me dive

No comments:

Post a Comment