Night Fallen

So this blog was meant to be totally private but I got talked into letting it be public, please don't let me regret that. A lot of my poetry is really dark and depressing but that is because I tapped into that particular emotion when writing it. It does NOT mean that I am depressed or anything of the sort. Keep that in mind. This is a run off from theamazingstaci.blogspot.com and because of that it is still written and copyrighted to and by The Amazing Staci. My work is really important to me, it is how I express myself when I can't just break down and cry, or tell someone how I feel. A lot of this stuff just comes to me but it does serve a purpose to help us as human beings to become better as individuals. Love you all I hope you enjoy what I write. =) Tell me what you think via comment. I LOVE COMMENTS! They help The Amazing Staci Stay Amazing. :D So please help me stay Amazing.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Yesterday's Tomorrow

Today I admit to haven fallen in love with him,
He and I have had the most fun there has ever been,
Tomorrow I will admit to having a broken heart,
For falling in love means landing hard,
Yesterday I would've admitted to being his friend,
Something I thought would never have come to an end,
Right now I am in a hard position,
Trying so hard to make a decision,
As to step into the tunnel of time,
And choose whether or not as to make you mine,
I'm hurting now,
But soon it will be better somehow,
Trying not to let it show yesterday,
Trying hard just to make it seem all play,
I hate showing the world how I feel,
So I pretend to be hard as steel,
But being with you makes me glow,
And for some reason I want you to know,
I want to tell you everything that's going on within,
But somehow I'm sure you'd make it your mission,
To fix all the open wounds and diminish all the scars,
So I keep you out with sharp, metal bars,
Yet you seem to pry through into my heart,
Straight through to the deepest, warmest part,
Making me laugh, making me cry,
So Today I will love you like everything's fine,
I will laugh at your dumb jokes,
And giggle at your sharp pokes,
I will do my best not to hurt you,
And that's the hardest thing to do,
To keep you from feeling my pain,
Working hard for the strength I gain,
Trying to toughen so I can hide,
Yet you stick ruthlessly by my side,
So today I will love you with all I have,
And tomorrow I mourn you til I go mad,
Love you in the now,
And yet know I will have to let you go somehow,
Torture is what it is,
For every mark I hit, ten more I miss,
Goodbye tonight,
Yesterday I'll make everything go right
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment